A.E. Wood believed in comprehensive healthcare with a kind bedside manner. In keeping with that vision, we have developed a program for our families to benefit from our litany of partner agencies as preferred referrals.
1. Families apply to become part of the A.E. Wood foundation roles.
2. Contact is made by one of our administrators, who will ask specific questions about needs of the family based on the application submitted. Educational, Therapeutic, and Medical needs and schedule will be discussed.
3. The A.E. Wood foundation will begin to contact our partner agencies to find the needed services.
4. The A.E. Wood Foundation will touch base every 10-business days with an update as to success in placing the family with one of our partner agencies for the services they are seeking.
5. Upon successfully finding services, a release of information must be completed to ensure the A.E. Wood Foundation can share detailed information in connecting the families with the services needed.
6. Client is connected with the agency, school, or doctor for care.
To find services in your area click here or fill out the form below.
A.E. Wood Foundation
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
8001 Beaty Grove Dr, Tampa, Florida, 33626 | A.E. Wood Foundation | 813.926.5454